Blake is a native Tulsan and second generation lawyer. She graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2012, beginning her career in the Colorado District Attorney’s Office in Aspen, Colorado. Practicing in the District Attorney’s Office allowed her to develop an extensive trial skillset that she transitioned to private practice in 2014. Today, Blake’s practice focuses on representing the Firm’s clients in general civil litigation and appellate proceedings. Over the course of her career Blake has obtained significant experience acting as the first chair trial attorney in family law proceedings. Due to her abilities, Blake frequently handles client matters involving divorce, child custody, child support, post-decree modification, antenuptial and prenuptial agreements, annulments, adoptions, and common-law marriage.
General civil litigation
- B.A., Oklahoma State University, 2008
- J.D., University of Tulsa College of Law, 2012
- Ghostwriting: An Ethical Issue in the Evolution of the Legal Field, Oklahoma Bar Journal 2017
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
2009 – 2012
- In re the Marriage of King, 2016 OK CIV APP 31, 371 P.3d 1139.
- Using Appropriate Sustainable Energy Technologies to Promote Access to Energy for All, International Energy and Poverty: The Emerging Contours, Routledge Press 2015
- Dissipation of Marital Assets, National Business Institute Seminar 2015
- District of Colorado