Bixby and Tulsa Offices
Jim Ferris has counseled innumerable clients for over forty years in his primary practice areas of:
- Real estate acquisition and development, construction and finance.
- Business entities, including formation, finance, contracts, acquisitions and mergers.
- Oil and gas, including exploration and production, asset transactions and title issues.
- Probate, trust and estate planning from a young couple interested in protecting their children to nine-figure estates.
Jim spends a lot of time in the firm’s Bixby office and specializes in efficient, cost-effective and creative solutions to complex legal issues.
- Planning and documentation of numerous commercial and residential subdivisions.
- Transaction documentation for acquisition and sale of dozens of businesses, from donut shops to $200,000,000.00 national companies.
- Assisted with multi-state expansion of building products company.
- Represented national engineering company with numerous multi-million dollar acquisitions.
- Represented oil and gas companies in large producing and exploration prospect sales and acquisitions.
- Represented mid-stream energy company in $200,000,000.00 sale of pipelines and derivative product plants.
- Organized hundreds of business entities in diverse product and service areas.
- Provided estate planning and implementation for hundreds of clients, on estates from simple to complex.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Listed in Super Lawyers for numerous years.
- Tulsa Business Journal Power Attorney – 2014.
- Chairman for two terms of Bixby Chamber of Commerce.
- Member – Class VIII Leadership Oklahoma.
- D. University of Tulsa College of Law – Law Review
- A. University of Oklahoma – Economics