Patrick D. O’Connor is an experienced trial attorney with extensive experience in complex business litigation. He has successfully represented clients in state and federal courts and arbitrations in business and contract cases, construction litigation, oil and gas disputes, employment, tort, professional negligence and insurance defense.
In addition to his litigation experience, Mr. O’Connor regularly advises business clients on issues involving entity formation, business and real estate acquisitions and estate planning. Patrick is also active in the Tulsa community having served as a past President of both the Tulsa County Bar Association and the Tulsa County Bar Foundation. He has also served as an Adjunct Settlement Judge for the Tulsa County District Court since 2001.
- Business Litigation (State & Federal); Bankruptcy; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions; Probate; Estate Planning
- B.G.S., University of Iowa
- J.D., University of Tulsa College of Law
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of the Tulsa County Bar Association Golden Rule Award
- Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
2007 – 2015
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Foundation
- Bankruptcy Section