Moyers Martin’s longtime general business practice lead the Firm to develop a specialized field of practice concentrating on specific areas of labor and employment. As state and federal laws developed, Moyers Martin recognized its clients needed attorneys with practical knowledge of issues arising from labor and employment disputes.
As a result, the Firm’s labor and employment practice focuses on representing employers in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies on various matters, including:
- Wrongful Discharge
- Harassment Claims
- State Employment Law Matters
- Federal Employment Law Matters (FLSA, OSHA, FMLA, NLRB)
- Compliance Counseling Under Employment and Labor Statues
- Implementing Comprehensive Personnel Programs
- Drafting Employee Manuals, Personnel Policies and Procedures, Compensation and Benefit Packages
- In-House Seminars to Assist in the Training of Management Personnel
Moyers Martin represents clients with one goal – to deliver the results you want. Contact us online or call (918)-582-5281.