Moyers Martin’s longtime general business practice lead the Firm to develop a specialized field of practice concentrating on specific areas of labor and employment. As state and federal laws developed, Moyers Martin recognized its clients needed attorneys with practical knowledge of issues concerning labor and employment disputes.
As a result, the Firm’s employment and labor practice focuses on representing employers in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies on various employment and labor matters, including:
- Wrongful Discharge
- Harassment Claims
- State Employment Law Matters
- Federal Employment Law Matters (FLSA, OSHA, FMLA, NLRB)
- Compliance Counseling Under Employment and Labor Statues
- Implementing a Comprehensive Personnel Program
- Drafting and Design of Employee Manuals, Personnel Policies and Procedures, Compensation and Benefit Packages
- In-House Seminars to Assist in the Training of Management Personnel
Contact us online or call (918) 582-5281.